Town of North Hills has many strengths.
Here are just a few:
• Large majority of homeowners take pride in their homes and the upkeep of their properties.
• The mayor and council are passionate about protecting home investment values, enforcing town codes and bylaws, and promoting projects and programs that foster a family valued living atmosphere.
• Private swim and tennis club located within the Town that is available to all residents.
• Two acre lake for resident fishing (trout, bass, catfish), walking and relaxation.
• Town is adjacent to the McDonough Wildlife Refuge which provides excellent hiking and exercise trails, bird watching, and wildlife viewing.
• Close proximity to Vienna Mall and Interstate 77.
• Very low crime area.
• North Hills recreation area is now in development. Activities will include biking/hiking trails, ball fields, archery range, and a childs playground.
2017 CALENDAR OF EVENTS
Check back for updated dates for the new year
Trout Fishing in the Hills April 8th
Spring Yard Sale May 20th
Spring Clean Up Town Wide June 3rd
Fourth of July Celebration July 4th
Fall Yard Sale September 9th
Urban Deer Hunt September. TBA
Halloween (6:30p.m. – 8:00 p.m.) Tentative October 31
Leaf Recovery TBA
Christmas Lights at the Pond December 2
Salvation Army Bell Ringing TBA
Adopt A Highway (Route 2) Ongoing watch for notices